CSR activities through our core business
CSR activities through our core business are mainly based on the following two activity guidelines.
1. Growing and developing together with our stakeholders.
Efforts toward realization
■ Ensuring that corporate governance and compliance are strictly adhered to.
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Elimination of antisocial forces
- Management of appropriate export and import transactions
- Management and protection of confidential information
- Protection of intellectual property
- Implementation of internal awareness and education
■ Establishing relationships that benefit both our business partners and us through fair and appropriate transactions with our business partners.
- Sharing of issues and goals
- Prohibition of inappropriate profit sharing and profit transfer
- Timely disclosure of information
- Shareholder protection
■ Providing product services that meet customer needs, while at the same time ensuring safety and quality.
- Accumulation of expertise and information utilization through knowledge management
- Periodic verification of and compliance with safety regulations
- Stable operation of the risk management system
- Identification of regional market characteristics
- Stable supply of products through thorough management of appropriate inventory and accurate forecasting
■ Ensure resource conservation and waste reduction in consideration of the local environment.
- Establishment and operation of environmental management policy
- Complying with the laws and regulations of each country and region regarding proper disposal of waste, reduction of environmentally hazardous substances, recycling, etc.
2．Developing and motivating people
Efforts toward realization
■ Building a relationship of mutual trust between the company and society by developing human resources who will contribute to society through the C-Lux culture (originality, challenging spirit, mutual trust and respect)
- Respecting employee diversity and values
- Operating a code of conduct and providing regular training opportunities
■ Maintaining and enhancing a constructive work ethic based on corporate governance and compliance, with an emphasis on dialogue with employees
- Providing opportunities for sincere dialogue
- Offering training opportunities regarding internal governance
■ Establishing a safe and healthy working environment with respect for human rights.
- Prohibition of discrimination
- Prohibition of sexual harassment and abuse of authority
- Prohibition of child labor
- Prohibition of forced labor
- Compliance with laws and regulations regarding wages
- Compliance with laws and regulations on working hours
Social contribution activities
For CSR activities outside of our core business, we have established the following activity guidelines.
- Actively engaging in social contribution activities based on corporate objectives for the realization of an affluent society and its sustainable growth
- Contributing to the development of human resources in the local community
- Supporting volunteer activities of employees and others